Copyright © 2003 Peter James
Author(s): Peter James
Published Online: 28 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9780471492894
Online ISBN: 9780470013274
About this Book
A unified development of the subject, presenting the theory of options in each of the different forms and stressing the equivalence between each of the methodologies.
* Demystifies some of the more complex topics.
* Derives practical, tangible results using the theory, to help practitioners in problem solving.
* Applies the results obtained to the analysis and pricing of options in the equity, currency, commodity and interest rate markets.
* Gives the reader the analytical tools and technical jargon to understand the current technical literature available.
* Provides a user-friendly reference on option theory for practicing investors and traders.