EBM Guidelines: Evidence-Based Medicine
Copyright © 1999-2014 by John Wiley and Sons, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Online ISBN: 9780470057209
Special subscription rate for those in primary care
Special subscription rate for all general practice and primary care physicians
Order your annual online subscription today at the incredible price of $67 per general practitioner/primary care physician. Order for yourself or your whole practice – access can be granted via IP recognition (up to the number of users paid for) or individual passwords. E-mail email@example.com to place your order or click here for more info.
Why Evidence Based Medicine Guidelines is a vital tool for you and all general practice and primary care physicians
- Core clinical knowledge: nearly 1,000 concise primary care practice guidelines
- Trusted evidence: over 3,000 quality graded evidence summaries, supporting the given recommendations
- Find the solution: powerful software and indexing (including MeSH and UMLS) enabling quick and effective searching
- Watch the experts: an expanding collection of videos (currently over 60), showing clinical examinations and procedures, and ultrasonographic examinations
- See the problem: a searchable library of over 1,000 high-quality photographs and images including extensive collections of dermatological and eye images
- Hear the problem: audio samples linked to articles, including descriptions of pulmonary diseases and heart murmurs in children
- Cochrane Inside: all Cochrane Systematic Reviews cited within EBM Guidelines are provided in full text
- Key calculations: tools for the calculation of peak expiratory flow rate variation, body mass index and LDL cholesterol, amongst others