EBM Guidelines: Evidence-Based Medicine
Online ISBN: 9780470057209
About this Database
Easy to use clinical guidelines supported by sound scientific evidence - an essential tool for the fast pace of primary care
One search = your answer in one minute
EBM Guidelines is an easy-to-use collection of clinical guidelines for primary and ambulatory care linked to the best available evidence. Continuously updated, EBM Guidelines follows the latest developments in clinical medicine and brings evidence into practice.
EBM Guidelines is designed to provide you with the information that you need, using one search term, within one minute. Designed for use at the point of care, the guidelines are delivered in a format that makes its easy for a clinician to make a decision regarding treatment.
Why is EBM Guidelines a vital tool for all primary care physicians?
- Core clinical knowledge: nearly 1,000 concise primary care practice guidelines
- Trusted evidence: Over 3,000 quality graded evidence summaries, supporting the given recommendations
- Find the solution: Powerful software and indexing (including MeSH and UMLS) enabling quick and effective searching
- Watch the experts: An expanding collection of videos (currently over 60), showing clinical examinations and procedures, and ultrasonographic examinations
- See the problem: A searchable library of over 1,000 high-quality photographs and images including extensive collections of dermatological and eye images
- Hear the problem: Audio samples linked to articles, including descriptions of pulmonary diseases and heart murmurs in children
- Cochrane Inside: All Cochrane Systematic Reviews cited within EBM Guidelines are provided in full text
- Key calculations: Tools for the calculation of peak expiratory flow rate variation, body mass index and LDL cholesterol, amongst others
Special subscription rate for General Practitioners and Primary Care Physicians
Order your annual online subscription today at the incredible price of $67 per general practitioner/ primary care physician.
Order for yourself or your whole practice – access can be granted via IP recognition (up to the number of users paid for) or individual passwords. Click here for more information, or e-mail email@example.com.
John Wiley & Sons Ltd. promotes, sells and distributes the English language version of EBM Guidelines on behalf of Duodecim worldwide except in Finland. Contact us for more information.