Statistical Estimation of Epidemiological Risk
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Author(s): Kung-Jong Lui
Published Online: 15 MAR 2004
Print ISBN: 9780470850718
Online ISBN: 9780470094082
Series Editor(s): Stephen Senn, Vic Barnett
About this Book
About The Product
Statistical Estimation of Epidemiological Risk provides coverage of the most important epidemiological indices, and includes recent developments in the field. A useful reference source for biostatisticians and epidemiologists working in disease prevention, as the chapters are self-contained and feature numerous real examples. It has been written at a level suitable for public health professionals with a limited knowledge of statistics.
Other key features include:
- Provides comprehensive coverage of the key epidemiological indices.
- Includes coverage of various sampling methods, and pointers to where each should be used.
- Includes up-to-date references and recent developments in the field.
- Features many real examples, emphasising the practical nature of the book.
- Each chapter is self-contained, allowing the book to be used as a useful reference source.
- Includes exercises, enabling use as a course text.