Reliability and Risk Models: Setting Reliability Requirements
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Author(s): M.T. Todinov
Published Online: 27 SEP 2005
Print ISBN: 9780470094884
Online ISBN: 9780470094907
About this Book
Presenting a radically new approach and technology for setting reliability requirements, this superb book also provides the first comprehensive overview of the M/F-FOP philosophy and its applications.
* Each chapter covers probabilistic models, statistical and numerical procedures, applications and/or case studies
* Comprehensively examines a new methodology for problem solving in the context of real reliability engineering problems
* All models have been implemented in C++
* The algorithms and programming code supplied can be used as a software toolbox for setting MFFOP
* Case studies are taken from the nuclear, automotive and offshore industry to provide 'real-world' applications.