e-EROS Encyclopedia of Reagents for Organic Synthesis
Copyright © 1999-2014 by John Wiley and Sons, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Online ISBN: 9780470842898
About this Database
e-EROS, the one source for in-depth online information on reagents and catalysts for all chemists planning or working on organic syntheses.
e-EROS gives detailed information on more than 4,500 reagents and catalysts, and every year more than 200 new or updated articles are added in order to keep the Database up-to-date. All material published in e-EROS has been carefully selected, commissioned and edited by the e-EROS Editorial Board: David Crich, Philip Fuchs, André Charette and Tomislav Rovis.
e-EROS is easy to navigate and offers a range of possibilities to find required information:
• Browse through the A-Z list of Reagents and Catalysts
• Use The Smart Article - enhanced articles tools, to search for structure and reaction through e-EROS and across related products, such as Organic Synthesis or Organic Reactions
• Use the Search Functions of Wiley Online Library in order to do alphanumeric searches
• Look up names of contributors
• All articles of interest can be downloaded as HTML or PDF files
Since October 2013 e-EROS now features The Smart Article. This format allows the user within the HTML files to perform structure, substructure and reaction searching within e-EROS or across all Wiley products incorporating The Smart Article. Find out more about The Smart Article here.
Some of the content published in e-EROS is also available in print and e-book format. For further information on the e-EROS books programme click here.
EROS Best Reagent Award
EROS Best Reagent Award sponsored by Aldrich® Chemistry and John Wiley & Sons
Congratulations to Corey R. J. Stephenson for winning the EROS Best Reagent Award 2014 for the reagent Ruthenium(II), Tris(2,2′-bipyridine-κN1,κN1′)-, (OC-6-11)-
Previous EROS winner:
2013 Huw Davies Group for reagent Methyl (E)-4-Phenyl-2-diazo-3-butenoate
Watch the EROS Best Reagent Award Lectures for free: