Principles of Coordination Polymerisation: Heterogeneous and Homogeneous Catalysis in Polymer Chemistry - Polymerisation of Hydrocarbon, Heterocyclic and Heterounsaturated Monomers
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Author(s): Witold Kuran
Published Online: 23 APR 2002
Print ISBN: 9780470841419
Online ISBN: 9780470845837
About this Book
The first all-inclusive text covering coordination polymerisation, including important classes of non-hydrocarbon monomers. Charting the achievements and progress in the field, in terms of both basic and industrial research, this book offers a unified and complete overview of coordination polymerisation.
* Provides detailed description of the historical development of the subject
* Presents a unified view of catalysis, mechanisms, structures and utility
* Encourages learning through a step-by-step progression from basic to in-depth text
* Features end-of-chapter exercises to reinforce understanding
* Offers a full bibliography and comprehensive literature review
Requisite reading for research students studying introductory and advanced courses in; polymer science, catalysis and polymerisation catalysis, and valuable reference for researchers and technicians in industry.