Copyright © 1999-2014 by John Wiley and Sons, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Online ISBN: 9780471125471
About this Book
The Landmark Reference is Now ONLINE!
Welcome to the home of Patty's Industrial Hygiene and Toxicology Online, the standard reference for occupational health and toxicology professionals. The online version offers access to all articles as separate volumes, or searchable together.
- Patty's Industrial Hygiene, 6th Edition - Articles by Title | Articles by Topic
- Patty's Toxicology, 6th Edition - Articles by Title | Articles by Topic
Now in its sixth Edition, Patty's has served occupational health and toxicology professionals for over 50 years. This landmark revision, completely revised and updated, is now available online allowing you to access the information you need immediately in your library, office, or lab. As with the latest print edition, this online edition has been logically organized into two discrete works - Patty's Industrial Hygiene and Patty's Toxicology . Depending on your needs, site licenses are available for Patty's Industrial Hygiene and Patty's Toxicology individually or you can license access to both for additional savings. Please see How To Order for more details.
Patty's Industrial Hygiene, 6th Edition presents valuable information on the recognition and evaluation of chemical agents, physical agents, and biohazards in the workplace, as well as engineering control of exposure and personal protection.
Patty's Industrial Hygiene includes:
- Recognition and Evaluation of Chemical Agents
- Recognition and Evaluation of Physical Agents, Biohazards, Engineering Control, and Personal Protection
- Legal, Regulatory, and Management Issues
- Specialized Topics and Allied Professions
The 6th Edition of Patty's Toxicology is online NOW!
Patty's Toxicology presents comprehensive toxicological data for industrial compounds from metals to synthetic polymers. Information for each compound includes CAS numbers, RTECS numbers, physical and chemical properties, threshold limit values (TLV's), permissible exposure limits (PEL's), maximum workplace concentrations (MAK), and biological tolerance values for occupational exposures (BAT).
Patty's Toxicology includes:
- Introduction to the field of Toxicology
- Metal Compounds
- Organic Halogenated Hydrocarbons and Organic Nitrogen Compounds
- Organic Halogenated Hydricarbons and Aliphatic Carboxylic Acid Compounds
- Ketones, Alcohols, and Ester Compounds
- Epoxy, Glycol Ethers, and Synthetic Polymer Compounds
- Specialized Topics in Toxicological Assessment
A variety of searching options are available depending on the information that you are seeking and the information you have on hand to initiate the search. Searching can be conducted in both query-based and menu-driven modes. Search by...
- Key words and phrases.
- Author, article title, chemical name, or Chemical Abstract Registry Numbers (CASRN)
- Subject category, tables, figures, and bibliographic references.
- Dynamic table of contents and online index is available for browsing and searching the text.
- Sections of articles can be easily downloaded and printed.
- Separate windows enable you to view and scroll through the bibliography, figures, and tables, while viewing the text simultaneously.
- You can customize Preferences for viewing material.
- Online help is never more than a mouse click away should you need help.