Environmental Laboratory Exercises for Instrumental Analysis and Environmental Chemistry
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Author(s): Frank M. Dunnivant
Published Online: 28 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9780471488569
Online ISBN: 9780471660286
About this Book
A comprehensive set of real-world environmental laboratory experiments
This complete summary of laboratory work presents a richly detailed set of classroom-tested experiments along with background information, safety and hazard notes, a list of chemicals and solutions needed, data collection sheets, and blank pages for compiling results and findings. This useful resource also:
- Focuses on environmental, i.e., "dirty" samples
- Stresses critical concepts like analysis techniques and documentation
- Includes water, air, and sediment experiments
- Includes an interactive software package for pollutant fate and transport modeling exercises
- Functions as a student portfolio of documentation abilities
- Offers instructors actual samples of student work for troubleshooting, notes on each procedure, and procedures for solutions preparation.