Handbook of Free Radical Initiators
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Author(s): E. T. Denisov, T. G. Denisova, T. S. Pokidova
Published Online: 28 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9780471207535
Online ISBN: 9780471721475
About this Book
About The Product
Free radical initiators-chemical molecules which easily decompose into free radicals-serve as reactive intermediates in synthetic methodologies such as organic and polymer synthesis as well as in technological processes, oligomerization, network formation, and kinetic research. The Handbook of Free Radical Initiators presents an up-to-date account of the physicochemical data on radical initiators and reactions of radical generation. Individual chapters include:
- Dialkyl Peroxides and Hydroperoxides
- Diacyl Peroxides, Peresters, and Organic Polyoxides
- Bimolecular Reactions of Free Radical Generation by Ozone, Dioxygen, Hydroperoxides, and Haloid Molecules
- Free Radical Abstraction Reactions
- Free Radical Addition Reactions
- Free Radical Recombination and Disproportoination Reactions
Professionals and academic researchers in chemical engineering, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, plastics, and rubbers will find the Handbook of Free Radical Initiators to be a distinguished, vital resource.