Wiley Guide to Chemical Incompatibilities
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Author(s): Richard P. Pohanish, Stanley A. Greene
Published Online: 28 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9780471238591
Online ISBN: 9780471721635
About this Book
About The Product
The Second Edition of the Wiley Guide to Chemical Incompatibilities provides chemists, technicians, and engineers with a thorough, lightening-quick resource to use during experimental preparation and in the event of an emergency. Includes:
- Hard-to-find data on over 11,000 chemical compounds
- 2,000 more chemical listings than the First Edition
- Alphabetical organization providing concise incompatibility profiles for thousands of commonly used commercial chemcials
- CAS Numbers to eliminate confusion among similar synonym names.
- A glossary of general chemical terms