Copyright © 1999-2014 by John Wiley and Sons, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Online ISBN: 9780470034590
About this Book
eMagRes captures every aspect of the interdisciplinary nature of magnetic resonance, providing all the essential information on the science, methodologies, engineering, technologies, applications and the history of magnetic resonance, whilst encompassing a whole range of techniques, including: MRI, MRS, NMR and ESR.
- Comprehensive Coverage: includes over 1350 articles written by more than 1300 experts.
- Updated Quarterly: the addition of new articles ensures that eMagRes remains the most comprehensive, up-to-date reference in the field.
- High quality, relevant and topical articles are assured with a leading editorial board and global advisory board.
- Relevant to the Chemist, Biologist, Materials Scientist, Physicist, Radiologist, Clinician, MRI Specialist and MRI Developer.
Abstracting and Indexing
eMagRes is abstracted in Scopus and Chemical Abstracts.
Key features of eMagRes are:
- it maintains a convincing editorial policy
- it publishes excellent content relevant to its field.
- it is well cited by other publications
Click here for the latest eMagRes publications. Handbook of Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy in Vivo: MRS Theory, Practice and Applications.