Encyclopedia of Structural Health Monitoring
Copyright © 1999-2014 by John Wiley and Sons, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Online ISBN: 9780470061626
About this Book
The essential reference offering expert insights into SHM concepts and applications
Welcome to the website for the Encyclopedia of Structural Health Monitoring.
Covering all aspects of Structural Health Monitoring (SHM), this encyclopedia is an essential reference source for all engineers, technical managers and scientists active in the field of structural design, operational management and maintenance.
The Encyclopedia provides all the background information required to understand, design and apply SHM systems in a wide range of industrial settings.
- The first major reference work to cover the critically important area of Structural Health Monitoring.
- Both the theoretical and applied aspects of SHM are addressed.
- With its interdisciplinary coverage the Encyclopedia is an essential guide for a broad range of engineers and researchers in the fields of aerospace, civil infrastructure, transportation and heavy machinery.
- Each topic is reported on in-depth and has a very practical orientation underlined by a variety of case studies.
- Contributions are provided by leading international practitioners, consultants and researchers from a wide range of engineering fields.
With its thorough content, high caliber contributors and comprehensive coverage, the Encyclopedia of Structural Health Monitoring will be crucial to all those involved in the field.
The Encyclopedia of Structural Health Monitoring is also available as a five-volume print set. Click here for more details.