Fractional Factorial Plans
Copyright © 1999 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Author(s): Aloke Dey, Rahul Mukerjee
Published Online: 27 MAY 2008
Print ISBN: 9780471294146
Online ISBN: 9780470316986
Book Series: Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics
About this Book
About The Product
A one-stop reference to fractional factorials and related orthogonal arrays.
Presenting one of the most dynamic areas of statistical research, this book offers a systematic, rigorous, and up-to-date treatment of fractional factorial designs and related combinatorial mathematics. Leading statisticians Aloke Dey and Rahul Mukerjee consolidate vast amounts of material from the professional literature--expertly weaving fractional replication, orthogonal arrays, and optimality aspects. They develop the basic theory of fractional factorials using the calculus of factorial arrangements, thereby providing a unified approach to the study of fractional factorial plans. An indispensable guide for statisticians in research and industry as well as for graduate students, Fractional Factorial Plans features:
* Construction procedures of symmetric and asymmetric orthogonal arrays.
* Many up-to-date research results on nonexistence.
* A chapter on optimal fractional factorials not based on orthogonal arrays.
* Trend-free plans, minimum aberration plans, and search and supersaturated designs.
* Numerous examples and extensive references.