Wiley Encyclopedia of Operations Research and Management Science
Copyright © 1999-2012 by John Wiley and Sons, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Online ISBN: 9780470400531
About this Book
AN UNPARALLELED UNDERTAKING
The Wiley Encyclopedia of Operations Research and Management Science is the first multi-volume encyclopedia devoted to advancing the areas of operations research and management science. The Encyclopedia is available online and in print.
For information on ordering the encyclopedia, simply click here.
DETAILED AND AUTHORITATIVE
Designed to be a mainstay for students and professionals alike, the Encyclopedia features four types of articles at varying levels written by diverse, international contributors.
• Introductory articles provide a broad and moderately technical treatment of core topics.
• Advanced articles review key areas of research in a citation-rich format similar to that of leading review journals.
• Technical articles provide more detailed discussions of key concepts addressed in related articles.
• Case Studies/Historical Interludes present successful and/or interesting examples of operations research and management science methodology in practical or historical contexts.
KEY FEATURES OF THE ENCYCLOPEDIA
• Offers the only cohesive multi-volume reference devoted to operations research and management science theory, methodology, and applications
• Features an Editorial Board comprised of experts in the field who have vast experience in academia, industry, and government
• Designed to make the content useful and accessible to the widest possible readership
• Provides practical tools to maximize benefits and minimize cost and risk
Interview with Editor-in-Chief
The Wiley Encyclopedia of Operations Research and Management Sciences is featured in a recent issue of the Operations Research Society of South Africa newsletter with a special Member Interview with Encyclopedia Editor-in-Chief, Jim Cochran. See what he had to say by clicking below. His interview begins on Page 3.