Horticultural Reviews, Volume 35
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Editor(s): Jules Janick
Published Online: 7 OCT 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470386422
Online ISBN: 9780470593776
About this Book
Horticultural Reviews presents state-of-the-art reviews on topics in horticultural science and technology covering both basic and applied research. Topics covered include the horticulture of fruits, vegetables, nut crops, and ornamentals. These review articles, written by world authorities, bridge the gap between the specialized researcher and the broader community of horticultural scientists and teachers. All contributions are anonymously reviewed and edited by Professor Jules Janick of Purdue University, USA, and published in the form of one or two volumes per year.
Recently published articles include:
- Artificial Pollination in Tree Crop Production (v34)
- Cider Apples and Cider-Making Techniques in Europe and North America (v34)
- Garlic: Botany and Horticulture (v33)
- Controlling Biotic Factors That Cause Postharvest Losses of Fresh Market Tomatoes (v33)
- Taxus spp.: Botany, Horticulture, and Source of Anti-Cancer Compounds (v32)
- The Invasive Plant Debate: A Horticultural Perspective (v32)