Copyright © 2005 Roger Trigg
Author(s): Roger Trigg
Published Online: 25 FEB 2008
Print ISBN: 9780631235941
Online ISBN: 9780470690222
About this Book
About The Product
Morality still matters, argues philosopher Roger Trigg, in this accessible introduction to moral thinking.
- Written for general readers with no background in philosophy.
- Argues that we need a shared moral vision in order to live together, both nationally and internationally.
- Considers the need for a shared morality in relation to subjects of vital importance such as human rights.
- Stresses that private behaviour cannot be kept separate from public choices.
- Discusses matters of topical debate on both sides of the Atlantic.