Handbook of High-resolution Spectroscopy
Copyright © 1999-2014 by John Wiley and Sons, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Online ISBN: 9780470749593
About this Book
The field of High-resolution Spectroscopy has been considerably extended and even redefined in some areas. Combining the knowledge of spectroscopy, laser technology, chemical computation, and experiments, Handbook of High-resolution Spectroscopy provides a comprehensive survey of the whole field as it presents itself today, with emphasis on the recent developments.
This essential handbook for advanced research students, graduate students, and researchers takes a systematic approach through the range of wavelengths and includes the latest advances in experiment and theory that will help and guide future applications.
The first comprehensive survey in high-resolution molecular spectroscopy for over 15 years.
- Brings together the knowledge of spectroscopy, laser technology, chemical computation and experiments.
- Brings the reader up-to date with the many advances that have been made in recent times.
- Takes the reader through the range of wavelengths, covering all possible techniques such as Microwave Spectroscopy, Infrared Spectroscopy, Raman Spectroscopy, VIS, UV and VUV.
- Combines theoretical, computational and experimental aspects.
- Has numerous applications in a wide range of scientific domains.
- Edited by two leaders in this field.
- Provides an overview of rotational, vibration, electronic and photoelectron spectroscopy.