Rook's Textbook of Dermatology, Seventh Edition
Copyright © 1968, 1972, 1979, 1986, 1992, 1998, 2004 by Blackwell Science Ltd
Editor(s): Tony Burns, Stephen Breathnach, Neil Cox, Christopher Griffiths
Published Online: 4 FEB 2008
Print ISBN: 9780632064298
Online ISBN: 9780470750520
About this Book
About The Product
The late Arthur Rook established the Textbook of Dermatology as the most comprehensive work of reference available to the dermatologist and it enjoys instant name recognition. Each subsequent edition has been expanded as the subject has developed and the book remains the ultimate source of clinical information for the trainee and practising dermatologist alike.
Rook's Textbook of Dermatology covers all aspects of skin disease from basic science through pathology and epidemiology to clinical practice. Long recognized for its unparalleled coverage of diagnosis, this clinical classic earned its reputation as a definitive source of information.
New features of this Seventh Edition include:
- Two new Editors, Neil Cox and Christopher Griffiths, join the team
- Every chapter is updated and several are completely rewritten from scratch
- Completely new chapter on AIDS and the Skin
- Traditional emphasis on diagnosis preserved
- More coverage of treatment in each of the disease-specific chapters