Geographies and Moralities: International Perspectives on Development, Justice and Place
© 2004 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Editor(s): Roger Lee, David M. Smith
Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
Print ISBN: 9781405116367
Online ISBN: 9780470753057
About this Book
This topical book addresses contemporary concern with the interconnections between geography and morality.
- Covers both the geographical context of morality, and moralities in geographical methods and practices.
- Contains up-to-date case studies based on original research.
- Deals with controversial issues, such as problems of globalization, European integration, human rights in Nigeria, territorial conflict in Israel, and land reform in post-apartheid South Africa.
- The editors are well-published leading international authorities.
- The contributors are drawn from Australia, Eastern Europe, Israel, South Africa, the UK and the US.