Blackwell Handbook of Sensation and Perception
Copyright © 2001, 2005 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Editor(s): E. Bruce Goldstein
Published Online: 1 FEB 2008
Print ISBN: 9780631206842
Online ISBN: 9780470753477
About this Book
This state-of-the-art handbook provides an authoritative overview of the field of perception, with special emphasis on new developments and trends.
- Surveys the entire field of perception, including vision, hearing, taste, olfaction, and cutaneous sensibility.
- Ideal for researchers and teachers looking for succinct, state-of-the-art overviews of areas outside their speciality, and for anyone wanting to know about current research and future trends.
- Uses a tutorial approach that results in a balanced description of topics.
- A 'Selected Readings' section points to general references that provide more detailed treatments of each topic; 'Additional Topics' provide references to important topics.
- Written by noted authorities in the field.
- Now available in full text online via xreferplus, the award-winning reference library on the web from xrefer. For more information, visit www.xreferplus.com