Handbook of Research Methods in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Copyright © 2004 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Editor(s): Steven G. Rogelberg
Published Online: 11 JAN 2008
Print ISBN: 9780631222590
Online ISBN: 9780470756669
About this Book
About The Product
Handbook of Research Methods in Industrial and Organizational Psychology is a comprehensive and contemporary treatment of research philosophies, approaches, tools, and techniques indigenous to industrial and organizational psychology.
- Only available research handbook for Industrial & Organizational Psychology.
- Contributors are leading methodological & measurement scholars.
- Excellent balance of practical and theoretical insights which will be of interest to both novice and experienced organizational researchers.
- Great companion to the content-oriented Handbooks.
- Now available in full text online via xreferplus, the award-winning reference library on the web from xrefer. For more information, visit www.xreferplus.com