A Concise Companion to Feminist Theory
Copyright © 2003 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Editor(s): Mary Eagleton
Published Online: 21 JAN 2008
Print ISBN: 9780631224020
Online ISBN: 9780470756683
About this Book
The Concise Companion to Feminist Theory introduces readers to the broad scope of feminist theory over the last 35 years.
- Introduces readers to the broad scope of feminist theory over the past 35 years.
- Guides students along the cutting edge of current feminist theory.
- Suitable for students and scholars of all fields touched by feminist thought.
- Covers an exceptionally broad range of disciplines, discourses and feminist positions.
- Organised around concepts rather than schools of feminism.