Handbook of Research Methods in Experimental Psychology
Copyright © 2003 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Editor(s): Stephen F. Davis
Published Online: 21 JAN 2008
Print ISBN: 9780631226499
Online ISBN: 9780470756973
About this Book
The Handbook of Research Methods in Experimental Psychology presents a comprehensive and contemporary treatment of research methodologies used in experimental psychology.
- Places experimental psychology in historical context, investigates the changing nature of research methodology, experimental design, and analytic procedures, and features research in selected content areas.
- Provides an excellent source of potential research ideas for advanced undergraduate and beginning graduate students.
- Illustrates the range of research methodologies used in experimental psychology.
- Contains contributions written by leading researchers.
- Now available in full text online via xreferplus, the award-winning reference library on the web from xrefer. For more information, visit www.xreferplus.com