The Blackwell Guide to the Philosophy of Computing and Information
Copyright © 2004 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Editor(s): Luciano Floridi
Published Online: 21 JAN 2008
Print ISBN: 9780631229186
Online ISBN: 9780470757017
About this Book
About The Product
This Guide provides an ambitious state-of-the-art survey of the fundamental themes, problems, arguments and theories constituting the philosophy of computing.
- A complete guide to the philosophy of computing and information.
- Comprises 26 newly-written chapters by leading international experts.
- Provides a complete, critical introduction to the field.
- Each chapter combines careful scholarship with an engaging writing style.
- Includes an exhaustive glossary of technical terms.
- Ideal as a course text, but also of interest to researchers and general readers.