How to Survive in Anaesthesia: A Guide for Trainees, Third Edition
Copyright © 2007 Neville Robinson & George Hall
Author(s): Neville Robinson, George Hall
Published Online: 11 JAN 2008
Print ISBN: 9781405146456
Online ISBN: 9780470757956
About this Book
How to Survive in Anaesthesia, third edition, continues to provide an essential, step-by-step guide for new trainees to practical procedures in anaesthesia.
- Written in a light-hearted style by authors with 60 years of anaesthetic experience between them
- Includes two new chapters on anaesthetic mishaps and the recognition and management of the sick patient
- Resuscitation guidelines, intubation procedures and aspects of laryngeal mask design have also been updated
- Clear text, interspersed with bullet-point boxes highlighting the procedures, makes it quick and easy to follow
- Also popular with ODPs (Operation Department Practitioners).