Handbook of Reoperative General Surgery
Copyright © 2006 Mark P. Callery
Author(s): Mark P. Callery
Published Online: 9 MAY 2008
Print ISBN: 9781405104739
Online ISBN: 9780470760260
About this Book
The Handbook of Reoperative General Surgery offers a technical overview of one of surgery's greatest challenges-reoperation. Emphasizing the complications of each disease as well as reoperative procedures, this indispensable text is extensively referenced with pertinent current and classical literature.
Organized primarily by body system, the Handbook of Reoperative General Surgery covers the spectrum of conditions faced by general surgeons today, including:
- Diagnoses and operative strategy critical for breast cancer
- Coverage of reoperative of the liver, biliary tract, and pancreas
- Approaches to dealing with reoperations on all areas of gastrointestinal tract
- Strategies for care of the patient with recurrent hernias and pain
- An overview of reoperative bariatric surgery
Combining the expertise and advice of over thirty practicing surgeons from some of the finest medical centers in the United States, the Handbook of Reoperative General Surgery offers a practical, instructive manual for residents, attending, and surgery practitioners.
The Handbook of Reoperative General Surgery includes the essential information for dealing with the unusual complications of reoperation, and provides a basis for innovation and insight usually required to achieve the best operative and perioperative care.