A New Deal for Transport? The UK's Struggle with the Sustainable Transport Agenda
Copyright © 2003 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Editor(s): Iain Docherty, Jon Shaw
Published Online: 11 FEB 2008
Print ISBN: 9781405106306
Online ISBN: 9780470773734
About this Book
About The Product
Comprising contributions from a range of experts, this volume offers a critical commentary on the government's sustainable transport policy.
- A critical commentary on the Blair government's sustainable transport policy and its implementation.
- Firmly rooted in an appreciation of the politics of this controversial field.
- Experts contribute up-to-the-minute analyses of the key issues.
- Will inform debate over the future of transport policy.
- Includes a Foreword by David Begg, Chair of the Commission for Integrated Transport.