The Nature of New Testament Theology: Essays in Honour of Robert Morgan
Copyright © 2006 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Editor(s): Christopher Rowland, Christopher Tuckett
Published Online: 4 FEB 2008
Print ISBN: 9781405111751
Online ISBN: 9780470773789
About this Book
This volume brings together some of the most distinguished writers in the field of New Testament studies to provide an overview of discussions about the nature of New Testament theology.
- Examines the development, purpose and scope of New Testament theology.
- Looks at the relationship of New Testament theology with other branches of theology.
- Considers crucial issues within the New Testament, such as the historical Jesus, the theology of the cross, eschatology, ethics, and the role of women.
- Offers fresh perspectives which take discussion of the subject further in key areas
- Includes a foreword by Rowan Williams.