Keeping God's Silence: Towards a Theological Ethics of Communication
Copyright © 2004 Rachel Muers
Author(s): Rachel Muers
Published Online: 25 FEB 2008
Print ISBN: 9781405118996
Online ISBN: 9780470773932
About this Book
About The Product
This ground-breaking book provides a new perspective on Christian practices of silence.
- An original, theologically informed work, written by a significant Quaker theologian
- Provides a new perspective on Christian practices of silence
- Considers the theological and ethical significance of these practices
- Relates silence, listening and communication to major contemporary issues
- Takes forward theological engagement with feminist thought
- Contributes to ongoing research into the theology of Dietrich Bonhoeffer.