Reconstructive Plastic Surgical Nursing: Clinical Management and Wound Care
Copyright © 2005 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Author(s): Jill E. Storch, Jan Rice
Published Online: 11 FEB 2008
Print ISBN: 9781405101653
Online ISBN: 9780470774656
About this Book
About The Product
Reconstructive Plastic Surgical Nursing is a practical manual for all nurses involved in plastic surgical care. Plastic or reconstructive surgery serves to restore form and function following trauma (accidents, injuries and burns), congenital defects, or illness (cancer and neoplasms, pressure sores, and degenerative illness).
Nursing these patients requires specialist training in complex clinical management and specialist wound care. This book is a unique definitive and comprehensive text for nurses providing a practical, highly illustrated guide to plastic surgical care.
- Definitive, comprehensive text on plastic surgical care
- A unique, practical handbook
- Provides evidence-based guidelines for all aspects of patient care
- Explores reconstructive plastic surgical care from head to toe
- Illustrated in full colour throughout