Building Team-Based Working: A Practical Guide to Organizational Transformation
Copyright © 2004 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Author(s): Michael A. West, Lynn Markiewicz
Published Online: 25 FEB 2008
Print ISBN: 9781405106115
Online ISBN: 9780470774700
About this Book
This book gives managers and consultants practical guidance on how to build organizations that are structured around effective teamworking.
- This text focuses on how to build organizations that are structured around teams.
- Ideal for managers or consultants who are introducing team-based working into organizations.
- Examines the psychological and social processes that can facilitate or obstruct successful teamwork.
- Each chapter contains aims, activities, support materials and tools.
- Support materials can also be downloaded from an accompanying website.
- Based on evidence gathered by the authors over 20 years of practical management experience, research in organizations, and consultancy.