10 Good Questions About Life and Death
Copyright © 2005 Christopher Belshaw
Author(s): Christopher Belshaw
Published Online: 11 FEB 2008
Print ISBN: 9781405125772
Online ISBN: 9780470775035
About this Book
About The Product
10 Good Questions about Life and Death makes us think again about some of the most important issues we ever have to face.
- Addresses the fundamental questions that many of us ask about life and death.
- Written in an engaging and straightforward style, ideal for those with no formal background in philosophy.
- Focuses on commonly pondered issues, such as: Is life sacred? Is it bad to die? Is there life after death? Does life have meaning? And which life is best?
- Encourages readers to think about and respond to the human condition.
- Features case studies, thought-experiments, and references to literature, film, music, religion and myth.