A Derrida Dictionary
Copyright © 2004 Niall Lucy
Author(s): Niall Lucy
Published Online: 21 APR 2008
Print ISBN: 9780631218425
Online ISBN: 9780470775752
About this Book
This Dictionary offers points of entry into Derrida's complex and extensive works.
- This Dictionary offers points of entry into Derrida's complex and extensive works.
- From 'aporia' to 'yes', the Dictionary suggests ways into Derrida that show what is at stake in his work.
- Demonstrates that Derrida is not just about philosophy, but also about politics and pop music.
- Explains why deconstruction matters, and how Derrida can change the way you think.
- The A-Z entries are framed by essays on the inherent interdisciplinarity of Derrida's work and on Derrida's relationship to a range of other thinkers.