Encyclopedia of Drug Metabolism and Interactions
Copyright © 1999-2013 by John Wiley and Sons, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Online ISBN: 9780470921920
About this Book
Encyclopedia of Drug Metabolism and Interactions provides essential support during all phases of drug development, from drug design to drug action and interaction in patients. This multi-volume work covers both preclinical and clinical aspects of drug metabolism and interactions. It also provides a wealth of toxicological, regulatory and marketing information, all written by leading international experts in the field. As you search and browse the Encyclopedia of Drug Metabolism and Interactions, you’ll discover:
· Enzymes that can be inhibited or induced and their impact on drug toxicity and altered response in both animal and human models
· Effect of genetic differences and non-genetic factors on drug metabolism
· Balance among drug metabolism, its inactivation/activation, and its potential toxicity
· Examples demonstrating all aspects of drug metabolism and interactions in silico, in laboratory animals, and in humans
· Methods and detailed protocols enabling you to perform seamless studies of metabolism and drug interactions
To search for a topic by phrase, author, article, title or keyword, click on the Search box in the top right corner. To browse articles either alphabetically or by subject, click on Articles by Title or Articles by Topic in the top left-hand side.
Encyclopedia of Drug Metabolism and Interactions, 6-Volume Print Edition
Featuring the same comprehensive content as the Online Edition, the new reference work also publishes as a six-volume printed edition in December 2012.
Pre-order your copy today and take advantage of the Special Introductory Price: £1033.00/€1330.00/$1550.00.
This offer is only available on the printed edition until 28th February 2013.
Visit www.wiley.com/go/lyubimov for further details
Download Sample Content and Register for a Free Trial
Experience the benefits of this new reference for yourself and experience the quality that the content has to offer with these free sample articles:
Like these? Why not register for a 30 day free trial for complete access to the entire Online Reference - find out how here>>>