New Arrhythmia Technologies
Copyright © 2005 by Blackwell Publishing
Editor(s): Paul J. Wang, Gerald V. Naccarelli, Michael R. Rosen, N.A. Mark Estes, David L. Hayes, David E. Haines
Published Online: 12 NOV 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405132930
Online ISBN: 9780470988725
About this Book
New Arrhythmia Technologies provides a complete discussion of recent, emerging, and future arrhythmia technologies.
This forward-thinking book details successful trials and investigates areas of research that have not yet reached the trial phase.
The elite panel of authors have explored fresh information on:
- advances in antiarrhythmic pharmacologis therapy
- advances in monitoring, risk assessment, and noninvasive mapping
- advances in pacing therapy
- advances in implantable defibrillators
- advances in catheter and surgical ablation
- advances in antiarrhythmic biological therapy
- vision for the future of arrhythmia technologies
- web-based defibrillation monitoring.
New Arrhythmia Technologies presents a unique view of the latest in arrhythmia innovations through the eyes of the experts in the field.