Cancer and its Management, Fifth Edition
Copyright © 2005 by Blackwell Science Ltd
Author(s): Robert Souhami, Jeffrey Tobias
Published Online: 12 NOV 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405126366
Online ISBN: 9780470994887
About this Book
About The Product
highly acclaimed comprehensive and practical text covering the principles and practice of the management of cancer
Why Buy This Book?
- Includes up-to-date information on the most recent techniques and therapies available
- Comprehensive and practical reference source of both common and rarer forms of cancer
- Highlights frequent dilemmas and difficulties encountered during cancer management
- Covers controversial topics including screening, genetic testing, prevention and AIDS-related cancers
- Provides the reader with fundamental knowledge about oncogenes, epidemiology and staging, through to basic actions of different treatment modalities
Cancer and its management is ideal for all those concerned with he management of cancer:
- Surgical, clinical and medical oncologists - both consultants and trainees
- Nursing staff with an interest in cancer
- General practitioners, and medical, nursing and pharmacy students
"This book is exactly what was needed. All in all, this book is destined to become a classic."
"......should be compulsory reading for all would-be cancer specialists. The authors' discussion of controversial topics...is excellent."
British Medical Journal
"This is, without exaggeration, the book when it comes to Cancer. ... All in all, the Cancer Bible."