A Companion to Philosophy in the Middle Ages
Copyright © 2005 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Editor(s): Jorge J. E. Gracia, Timothy B. Noone
Published Online: 26 NOV 2007
Print ISBN: 9780631216728
Online ISBN: 9780470996669
About this Book
This comprehensive reference volume features essays by some of the most distinguished scholars in the field.
- Provides a comprehensive "who's who" guide to medieval philosophers.
- Offers a refreshing mix of essays providing historical context followed by 140 alphabetically arranged entries on individual thinkers.
- Constitutes an extensively cross-referenced and indexed source.
- Written by a distinguished cast of philosophers.
- Spans the history of medieval philosophy from the fourth century AD to the fifteenth century.