A Companion to Europe 1900-1945
Copyright © 2006 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Editor(s): Gordon Martel
Published Online: 26 NOV 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405106641
Online ISBN: 9780470996850
About this Book
About The Product
This volume brings together a distinguished group of international scholars to discuss the major debates in the study of early twentieth-century Europe.
- Brings together contributions from a distinguished group of international scholars.
- Provides an overview of current thinking on the period.
- Traces the great political, social and economic upheavals of the time.
- Illuminates perennial themes, as well as new areas of enquiry.
- Takes a pan-European approach, highlighting similarities and differences across nations and regions.