A Companion to Cultural Studies
Copyright © Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2001
Editor(s): Toby Miller
Published Online: 1 FEB 2008
Print ISBN: 9780631217886
Online ISBN: 9780470998809
About this Book
About The Product
Experts from five continents provide a thorough exploration of cultural studies, looking at different ideas, places and problems addressed by the field.
- Brings together the latest work in cultural studies and provides a synopsis of critical trends
- Showcases thirty contributors from five continents
- Addresses the key topics in the field, the relationship of cultural studies to other disciplines, and cultural studies around the world
- Offers a gritty introduction for the neophyte who is keen to find out what cultural studies is, and covers in-depth debates to satisfy the appetite of the advanced scholar
- Includes a comprehensive bibliography and a listing of cultural studies websites
- Now available in paperback for the course market.