Integrated Passive Component Technology
Copyright © 2003 Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
Editor(s): Richard K. Ulrich, Leonard W. Schaper
Published Online: 23 FEB 2010
Print ISBN: 9780471244318
Online ISBN: 9780471722939
About this Book
- This is a thorough survey of the state-of-the-art in Integrated Passive Component Technology.
- Describes the processes available for creating integrated passives, measuring their properties, and applying them.
- Brings reader up to date in a fast-moving technology.
- Enables reader to implement the technology into a manufacturing environment.
- Covers existing and potential technologies for various substrate systems such as FR4, ceramic, and HDI.
- Describes applications favorable to integrated passives and the economic tradeoffs associated with their implementation.