Wiley Encyclopedia of Biomedical Engineering
Copyright © 1999-2013 by John Wiley and Sons, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Online ISBN: 9780471740360
Editor(s): Metin Akay
About this Book
The ultimate resource for biomedical engineers, the Wiley Encyclopedia of Biomedical Engineering contains the entire biomedical engineering (BME) knowledge base. A true representation of the vast diversity of the field and its multi-and cross-disciplinary structure, the Encyclopedia includes material to meet the needs of readers ranging from undergraduate and graduate students, and research scientists and experts.
- Over 350 peer reviewed articles
- Over 2,000 tables, figures, and illustrations
- Incorporates the fundamentals of life, engineering, mathematical, and information sciences with the methodologies and systems of biomedical engineering
- Covering everything from Accelerometers to Xenotransplantation, the Wiley Encyclopedia of Biomedical Engineering is ideal for students, research scientists, and experts. Articles are included in the following areas:
- Biochemical Engineering
- Biomedical Education
- Biomedical Devices and Instrumentation
- Human Performance and Reverse Engineering
- Rehabilitation and Orthopedic Engineering