NIST/EPA/NIH Mass Spectral Library
Copyright © 2011 by the United States Department of Commerce. All Rights Reserved.
Online ISBN: 9781118150801
Editor(s): Dr. Stephen E. Stein
About this Database
Wiley and Wiley-VCH spectroscopic data collections are installed on instruments in laboratories all over the world. Their uses are broad - including toxicology, forensics, metabolomics, quality assurance, fundamental R&D, environmental, food science, deformulation, and homeland security.
Wiley Online Library provides access to these databases outside of the laboratory to enable a broader audience to use them in research, analysis, training, and education. Uses include traditional laboratory analysis as well as for training and educational purposes. Access can be ordered through your librarian or by contacting Wiley directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access is enabled using an advanced browser-based Java application that requires no installation and is compatible with Microsoft Windows, Apple OS X, linux, and Oracle Solaris.
Users can import spectra, structures, and peak lists, draw structures, and perform searches on names, synonyms, and other notes (such as instrument), perform spectrum predictions (NMR), export search results, and prepare PDF search reports.
A detailed help section is available to subscribers and non-subscribers here.
- Wiley Registry 9th - 670,000 classical El spectra, 570,000 searchable structures
- NIST/EPA/NIH 2011 - 240,000 classical El spectra, 210,000 searchable structures
- Wiley MS -100,000 classical El spectra, 100,000 searchable structures
- Wiley 1H NMR
- Wiley 13C NMR
- Wiley 13C NMR Flavors and Fragrances
- Wiley 13C NMR Natural Products
- Wiley 19F NMR
- Wiley 31P NMR
- Wiley 29Si NMR
- Wiley IR Industrial Chemicals
- Wiley Near Infrared
- Wiley IR Hummel Industrial Polymers Volume 1
- Wiley IR Hummel Industrial Polymers Volume 2
- Wiley IR Hummel Industrial Polymers Volume 3
- Wiley IR Hummel Surfactants
- Spectrum Search (NMR, FT-IR, Near-IR, Mass Spectrometry (classical electron ionization, nominal mass))
- Structure Search
- Text Field Search