The Connectors: How the World's Most Successful Businesspeople Build Relationships and Win Clients for Life
Copyright © 2009 Maribeth Kuzmeski. All rights reserved.
Author(s): Maribeth Kuzmeski
Published Online: 15 NOV 2011 11:27AM EST
Print ISBN: 9780470488188
Online ISBN: 9781118257890
About this Book
Learn the relationship-building secrets that lead to lifelong clients, repeat customers, and endless referrals
In today's commoditized marketplace, no matter what product or service you sell, there's probably someone somewhere able to offer it cheaper, faster, and maybe even better. So how do you differentiate yourself from your competitors? The Connectors shows that the only thing that truly sets you apart is the quality of your relationships with your clients and customers.
Everyone knows that relationships are important in business. Yet most people would admit that their relationships could be better-but don't spend time working on the underlying skills. This book explains how to develop better, more profitable connections-as illustrated proven by some of the world's most successful professionals. Even if you're not a "people person," you can dramatically grow your business or your career through a few simple approaches to relationship-building.
The Connectors presents a five-step methodology that lead to lifelong clients, repeat customers, and endless referrals. Inside, you'll learn how to:
- Stop networking and start truly connecting
- Create an avalanche of referrals and an army of happy customers
- Become a "connector," even if you've never been a "people person"
- Find your social IQ-and improve it
- Put relationship-building principles to work daily
- Focus on others and reap the rewards yourself
- Ask the right questions-and sell without selling
- Differentiate yourself through the impact you have on others
In The Connectors, Maribeth Kuzmeski, founder of Red Zone Marketing, LLC, and consultant to Fortune 500 firms, shows you how to build profitable, long-lasting business relationships.