Infrastructure Finance: The Business of Infrastructure for a Sustainable Future
Copyright © 2010 Neil S. Grigg. All rights reserved.
Author(s): Neil S. Grigg
Published Online: 6 DEC 2011 08:49AM EST
Print ISBN: 9780470481783
Online ISBN: 9781118266182
About this Book
A comprehensive look at the emergence of infrastructure finance
Just as infrastructure development acts as a catalyst for economic growth, it is also changing the landscape for potential investors and the burgeoning field of infrastructure finance. Infrastructure systems for transportation, utilities, and public works are essential for economic growth and have quickly developed into an emerging alternative asset class.
InfrastructureFinance examines how the activities associated with updating and creating efficient transportation and communications, reliable and affordable energy, clean water, and other essential systems, have become a profitable financial endeavor. Recently, providing, operating, and maintaining infrastructure has advanced as a recognized and important investment sector that reaches beyond earlier business models. InfrastructureFinance puts this field in perspective and details what you need to know to succeed within it.
- An informative look at infrastructure finance-an emerging alternative investment for all types of institutional investors
- Dissects the central organizational and financial issues behind the revolutions that are occurring in infrastructure management and finance
- Contains detailed guidance for navigating the dynamic field of infrastructure finance
- Discusses infrastructure as arteries of life for a better world
- Highlights infrastructure undergoing transformations to adapt to turbulent environments
- Focuses on Green infrastructure to balance economic and environmental changes
As infrastructure finance continues to grow in importance, you'll need to enhance your understanding of its essential aspects. InfrastructureFinance will provide you with the insights to achieve this goal.