Mergers, Acquisitions, and Corporate Restructurings, Fifth Edition
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Author(s): Patrick A. Gaughan
Published Online: 5 JAN 2012 10:23AM EST
Print ISBN: 9780470561966
Online ISBN: 9781118269077
About this Book
Modern restructuring techniques for a global business landscape
Mergers, Acquisitions, and Corporate Restructurings, Fifth Edition carefully analyzes the strategies and motives that inspire M&As, the laws and rules that govern the field, as well as the offensive and defensive techniques of hostile acquisitions.
- Incorporates updated research, graphs, and case studies on the private equity market, ethics, legal frameworks, and corporate governance
- Expanded and updated chapters on corporate governance, joint ventures and strategic alliances and valuation
- Expanded global treatment of the field of M&A
- Shows business managers and financial executives how corporate restructuring can be used successfully in any company
- Looks at the most effective offensive and defensive tactics in hostile bids
- Reviews the impact on shareholder wealth on a variety of takeover actions
- Packed with the most up-to-date research, graphs, and case studies, Mergers, Acquisitions, and Corporate Restructurings, Fifth Edition provides a fresh perspective on M&As in today's global business landscape.