Winning CFOs: Implementing and Applying Better Practices
Copyright © 2011 David Parmenter. All rights reserved.
Author(s): Parmenter David
Published Online: 4 JAN 2012 10:22AM EST
Print ISBN: 9780470767504
Online ISBN: 9781118269152
About this Book
Better practices that today's CFOs can employ to bring value and efficiency to the teams that report to them
Helping corporate accountants from the CFOs to the management accountant implement better practices that will make a difference to their finance team's performance, Winning CFOs shows corporate accountants how to create permanent improvements in their organization's processes.
- Provides better practice solutions the author has learned from more than 4,000 finance teams worldwide
- A to Z guidance on how to be an effective CFO
- Includes templates, checklists and implementation programs for process improvement
- Abundance of tools to ensure implementation of better practices
- Tips on how to develop winning leadership traits
Winning CFOs shows corporate accountants how to radically transform their contribution to their organization, enhance their job satisfaction and profile, and leave a legacy of efficiency and effectiveness in every organization for which they work.