Characterization of Minerals, Metals, and Materials
Copyright © 2012 The Minerals, Metals, & Materials Society. All rights reserved.
Editor(s): Jiann-Yang Hwang, S.N. Monteiro, Chen-Guang Bai, John Carpenter, Mingdong Cai, Donato Firrao, Byoung-Gon Kim
Published Online: 15 MAY 2012 09:42AM EST
Print ISBN: 9781118291221
Online ISBN: 9781118371305
About this Book
This state-of-the-art reference contains chapters on all aspects of the characterization of minerals, metals, and materials.
The title presents papers from one of the largest yearly gatherings of materials scientists in the world and thoroughly discusses the characterization of minerals, metals, and materials
The scope includes current industrial applications and research and developments in the following areas:
• Characterization of Ferrous Metals
• Characterization of Non-Ferrous Materials
• Characterization of Minerals and Ceramics
• Characterization Technologies
• Characterization of Environmental and Construction Materials
• Characterization of Energy, Electronic and Optical Materials
• Characterization of Carbon and Soft Materials
• Characterization of Light Metals
An excellent reference for global extractive and process metallurgy industries, materials scientists and engineers, metallurgists, and mechanical engineers.