Jump-Starting the Stalled Fundraising Campaign
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Author(s): Julia Ingraham Walker
Published Online: 20 MAR 2012 01:02PM EST
Print ISBN: 9780470496558
Online ISBN: 9781118387054
About this Book
Take your fundraising campaign from stuck to sensational
Things have suddenly gotten a lot tougher in the fundraising business. Nonprofits have begun searching for new ways to make budgets stretch further, to do more with less, and to maximize their return on investment.
Part of the AFP / Wiley Fund Development Series, Jump-Starting the Stalled Fundraising Campaign will help your nonprofit develop a strategic approach to fundraising in the weak economy, with advice on knowing if your campaign is in trouble, what short-term steps you can take to stem your losses, and how to avoid the Top 10 campaign mistakes.
Concise and practical, Jump-Starting the Stalled Fundraising Campaign discusses:
- Fundraising in a challenging economic environment
- Knowing how to identify opportunities
- How to re-engage board, staff, and volunteers
- Prospect identification, cultivation, and solicitation
- Communicating more effectively to attract additional support
- Building on opportunities for change across the organization
Stuck? Jump-start your campaign today with Julia Walker's step-by-step guidance, practical tools, and clear strategies for getting your nonprofit's campaign back on the road to success.