Microwave and Millimeter Wave Circuits and Systems: Emerging Design, Technologies, and Applications
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Editor(s): Apostolos Georgiadis, Hendrik Rogier, Luca Roselli, Paolo Arcioni
Published Online: 20 SEP 2012 05:16AM EST
Print ISBN: 9781119944942
Online ISBN: 9781118405864
About this Book
Microwave and Millimeter Wave Circuits and Systems: Emerging Design, Technologies and Applications provides a wide spectrum of current trends in the design of microwave and millimeter circuits and systems. In addition, the book identifies the state-of-the art challenges in microwave and millimeter wave circuits systems design such as behavioral modeling of circuit components, software radio and digitally enhanced front-ends, new and promising technologies such as substrate-integrated-waveguide (SIW) and wearable electronic systems, and emerging applications such as tracking of moving targets using ultra-wideband radar, and new generation satellite navigation systems. Each chapter treats a selected problem and challenge within the field of Microwave and Millimeter wave circuits, and contains case studies and examples where appropriate.
- Discusses modeling and design strategies for new appealing applications in the domain of microwave and millimeter wave circuits and systems
- Written by experts active in the Microwave and Millimeter Wave frequency range (industry and academia)
- Addresses modeling/design/applications both from the circuit as from the system perspective
- Covers the latest innovations in the respective fields
- Each chapter treats a selected problem and challenge within the field of Microwave and Millimeter wave circuits, and contains case studies and examples where appropriate
This book serves as an excellent reference for engineers, researchers, research project managers and engineers working in R&D, professors, and post-graduates studying related courses. It will also be of interest to professionals working in product development and PhD students.